Contact UsBoatshed France
About Boatshed France
Boatshed is one of the largest international yacht brokerages in the world, specialising in the sale and purchase of second-hand sail and motor boats. The original business, set up in Milford Haven Marina some 15 years ago, by seasoned sailors Neil and Mandy Chapman, after years of adventures offshore, has grown into a major international business and is a cornerstone of the yacht brokerage industry in the UK and overseas.
We have the following Boatshed locations in France listed on our www.boatshed.fr website. You can search for boats here or go direct to the websites below.
- Today at Boatshed, we have a team of about 120 specialist brokers, sales agents and representatives
- Boatshed operating from 66 world-wide locations
- Did you know Boatshed are now in 18 countries
- Boatshed's supported by a central HQ team of 10 professionals
Of course, at Boatshed, physical presence, offices and regional representation is only part of the story. Boatshed’s online sales platform is the very best in the industry. We have pioneered the clear and transparent marketing and sale of used boats online. Our IT systems are constantly being developed and improved by our team of designers to make it easier, quicker and more cost effective for our owners to list and sell boats, and for our customers to find the right boat at the right price as quickly as possible.
- We have dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far using these cutting edge systems.
- Today, we have over 775,000 registered customers looking for boats.
- Our website attracts over 280,000 unique visitors each month.
- We sell more than 1,000 boats each year.
- We sell boats twice as quickly as other brokers, based upon independent industry statistics.